|t introduction ||Model ||posh disposable vape |
|Size ||121*27*13mm |
|Net Weight ||42g |
|Battery capacity ||400 mAh |
|Puffs ||500 puffs |
|Material ||Aluminum shell |
|Taste ||Neutral or can be customized |
|Others ||Equal to two packs of traditional cigarettes |
|No recharging, no assembly |
|Use recyclable material |
|Package ||Single pc in a plastic box with custom paper card |
10pcs per display box(or can be customized)
|OEM ||Welcome, OEM MOQ:10,000pcs support 4 customized flavors at most |
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a real manufacturer with our own factory. We have the capability to professionally purchase, design, produce, quality
control, engineer, and provide top-notch after-sales service. We also welcome you to visit our company.
Q: For first-time customers, do you offer samples for testing?
A: Yes of course, you are welcome to place a sample order from here.
Q: Can I add a custom logo on the product or packaging?
A: Yes, we welcome buyers to add a custom logo to the product or packaging. After confirming the details, the factory will produce samples for you to confirm. Once satisfied, we will begin production.
Q: Can I pay a deposit first, then pay the remaining balance once my goods are ready?
A: Yes, we support a 30% deposit before production. The remaining 70% can be paid before shipping.
Q: Sometimes I also want to order other products as well, can you help me add them to my order?
A: No problem, it’s our pleasure.
Posh Disposable Vape | The Vapor Shoppe
Posh Vapes. Posh disposable vapes are the brainchild of Fuma Vapors, where they accomplished creating a beginner-friendly and flavorful disposable vape
Posh Disposable Vapes | Vape Kings
The Posh Disposable device is one of the best disposables on the market. It contains 1.8ml of 6% nicotine e-juice. With all the flavors being delicious and a
Posh - Disposable - Inline Vape LLC
* Flavor: Banana Smoothie. Blue Berry Ice. Cool Melon. Cool Mint. Frozen Grape. Lush Ice. Mango Frost. Pineapple Slush. Pink Lemonade
Posh Vapes | Posh Disposable Vapes by Fuma - Vapor4Life
Posh Vapes delivers an authentic vaping experience. Pod users and mouth to lung vapers will love how much flavor this disposable generates. It may be easy to
Posh - Coming Soon
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL. Coming Soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Verify Product
Posh Disposable - Perfect Vape
The Posh disposable kit is great for the beginner vaper or the on-the-go active vaper. All the great things about vaping made simple, ready for use right out of the
Posh Disposable Vape ⋆ 500 Puff ⋆ $10.99
POSH Disposables provide incredible flavor, featured a slender structure, and come ready and waiting for you to take advantage of the 2ml of flavored vape
5 Best Disposable Vapes for Immediate Nicotine Satisfaction
Sep 21, 2020 — POSH Disposable. The Posh by Fuma is like a disposable JUUL. It's got a similar form factor except it has 60 mg nic salt, eight total flavors to
Posh Disposable | $6.99 | Free Shipping Over ... - Puff E-Cig
New from Fuma Vapors, the Posh disposable kit is great for the beginner vaper or the on-the-go active vaper. All the great things about vaping made simple,